1.The website www.refugeestoken.com (hereinafter, referred to as the "Website") provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized and nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of the Website. Should you make a decision to act or not act you should contact a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want or need help. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Website responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Website.
2.The investment in Refugees Token can lead to loss of money over short or even long periods. The investors in Refugees Token should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. The information published on the Website cannot guarantee that the investors in Refugees Token would not lose money.
The Website will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any $RFG-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong $RFG addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any $RFG-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any $RFG-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any $RFG-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any $RFG-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.